Together, people can achieve anything
We are highly experienced, accredited consultants in behavioural profiling for teams and individuals. The results we have achieved have helped individuals, teams and entire organisations perform more effectively by helping people align their work and communication style to their behavioural profile.
- Are you concerned about the lack of productivity from individuals and teams?
- Is there a project that requires a specialised team that will perform well together?
- Do you see ineffective behaviour in meetings and poor collaboration among your people?
We engage with each of our clients for an in-depth debrief. Our clients consistently feedback that our debrief session was the key to the unlocking the insights and ideas they needed to make positive changes to their work and personal lives. We do not put a time limit on our de-brief sessions; we are totally committed to achieving the best outcomes for our clients.
Why is this important? People who have experienced our behavioural profiling process gain a deeper understanding of themselves and how they can achieve higher performance without additional stress, frustration and anxiety. Our work has a direct impact on employee engagement, productivity and organizational culture.
As an employer, we will give you critical insights that you can use to measurable improve performance, reduce turn-over and recruit more effectively. These are some of the insights you will gain:
- How an individual can be better understood, motivated and managed to build their performance.
- How employees respond to job related stress, frustration and conflict.
- How to conduct effective and meaningful performance appraisals.
- How to determine whether an employee is internally motivated or needs external stimulation.
- How to determine whether a candidate will fit a specific job role.
We have used behavioural profiling in a wide range of client engagements across a diverse range of organisations. We are able to build specific reports that include competency frameworks for different professions and vocations.
Individual reports are tailored to the individual’s position and competency requirements. For example: accountants, consultants, sales professionals, CEOs, team leaders, managers among many others. We can also build unique competency frameworks to measure behavioural competency fit to specific job roles.
Team reports: these reports are transformative in helping team of all types be more effective.
- Boards of directors
- Project teams
- Executive management teams
- Team selection
Work pair analysis reports will clearly identify how two people can work most effectively together regardless of the environment or work situation.
Larger populations can be analyzed using the reports to identify the behavioural strengths and weaknesses of a department, office location or entire organization. As a leader there is no greater insight than understanding your firms ‘blind-spots’ and being able to address these effectively.
These are some of the common scenarios that we have applied our behavioural profiling:
- Team development
- Board recruitment and effectiveness
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Sales performance
- Dispute resolution
- Performance management
We also offer other profiling tools. These include:
- 360 profiling reports
- Climate and culture surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
Our experience is your guarantee of achieving maximum benefit and return on investment from behavioural profiling.
Please get in touch if you would like further information on how behavioural profiling will improve individual and team performance. We can send you one of our sample reports.