DOTS LMS can be an integral component to the business process management for knowledge workers in your organisation. There are many facets to knowledge work; from individuals working alone to collaborative groups of all types and sizes. Aligned with this spectrum there is a range of complexity in knowledge work that spans routine activity to work that requires expertise and judgment. DOTS LMS provides a number of key capabilities to support process management in knowledge work, among these are:
- a tool to capture knowledge from thought leaders and ‘experts.’
- encourage and support self- publishing.
- support collaboration among learners and subject matter experts.
- a means of training knowledge workers in transactional and/or routine work.
- provide process based training that may include process capture and measurement.
- identify persons for collaborative teams to develop content.
- track and measure based on the DOTS competency toolsets.
- map the business processes in your organisation to learning pathways and competency structures.