Designed to support the modern workforce.
Onboarding – Learning – Coaching – Sharing
Our latest Cloud LMS will take you beyond the traditional Learning Management System. Our LMS adapts to support your learning and development strategy with configurable workflows for every learning audience both within your organisation and across the extended enterprise. Your LMS will be hosted on state of the art Cloud technology using Microsoft Azure.
Our LMS supports all learning scenarios including instructor-led, online, peer to peer sharing, communities of practice and social collaboration.
- Your people will enjoy the intuitive interface with simple navigation and extensive search functions.
- Your company will have its own unique instance of our Cloud Learning Management System.
- The LMS supports as many domains you need to create unique learning environments with branding and workflows; perfect for the extended enterprise.
- Learners are able to customise their interface.
- Multi-lingual support.
- SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and xAPI.
- The LMS has over 40 different ‘hubs’ that can be included in the user interface to add needed functionality without complicating navigation.
- Designed to integrate with other information systems with an open API.
- Mobile learning portal.
- Designed to support the administration of large user populations.
Strategy – Design – Implementation
Our company partners with you to ensure a successful, low risk implementation of our software. We have many years of experience working with very diverse organisations. Our documented project methodology ensures strict quality control and alignment with your business requirements.
We will support you as your needs change.
- Ongoing assessment to ensure your LMS is configured the way you need.
- Ad-hoc training delivered on request.
- Our consulting practice supports you to develop system and processes in performance management, change management, strategy and competency framework development.
- You have access to our learning content library comprising over 300 titles in key business topic areas. Our software training catalogue includes all the major software and apps used in organisations.