We help you support the modern workforce
Learning – Collaborating – Coaching – Inspiring
The modern workforce is learning all the time. Everyday, your people are searching for and consuming information and content both for work and personal interest. If you have an LMS, your people are engaging in learning far more frequently outside your LMS. We will show you how to create a learning environment that delivers the information your people want and need to meet their day to day work needs and help them build their careers.
We offer a comprehensive CLOUD based learning management system (LMS), with apps for Learning, Competency, Performance management, development, collaboration and analytics. Your people will be attracted to engaging with the LMS to learn, collaborate and publish. Our clients use communities of practice and ‘expert areas’ to encourage thought leaders to publish content and collaborate across the workforce. Knowledge management and sharing is supported with catalogues that are easily searched for fast access to videos, audio and other standard and media file types.
The LMS is designed for enterprise scalability, adaptability, security and robustness, including business process automation and personalized user experiences. You can build unique user interfaces using hubs to deliver needed learning and collaborative features to any page a learner is viewing.
It is a rich internet LMS application that is easy to use and offers the latest generation of user experience on the web. All modules in the system are seamlessly integrated and are managed by a central and unified administration. The mobile portal is web based and eliminates the need to maintain and update device specific apps.
Your LMS administrators will appreciate the simplified navigation and access to data that lowers the time and resources needed to manage large user populations. Using a domain based structure, you can brand each learning environment as well as support multiple languages in the one LMS installation. There is no limit to the number of courses you can host in the LMS.
The Cloud LMS will take you beyond the traditional Learning Management System. The LMS adapts to support your learning and development strategy with configurable workflows for every learning audience both within your organisation and across the extended enterprise. Your LMS will be hosted on state of the art Cloud technology using Microsoft Azure.
All learning scenarios are supported including instructor-led, online, peer to peer sharing, communities of practice and social collaboration.
- Your people will enjoy the intuitive interface with simple navigation and extensive search functions.
- Your company will have its own unique instance of the Cloud Learning Management System.
- The LMS supports as many domains you need to create unique learning environments with branding and workflows; perfect for the extended enterprise.
- Learners are able to customise their interface.
- Multi-lingual support.
- SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and xAPI.
- The LMS has over 40 different ‘hubs’ that can be included in the user interface to add needed functionality without complicating navigation.
- Designed to integrate with other information systems with an open API.
- Mobile learning portal.
- Designed to support the administration of large user populations.
Strategy – Design – Implementation
Our company partners with you to ensure a successful, low risk implementation of the Percepium LMS. We have many years of experience working with very diverse organisations. Our documented project methodology ensures strict quality control and alignment with your business requirements.
Organisational learning is constantly adapting to changes in the technology and the expectations of people in the workforce. Our team will be your trusted partner to help you proactively meet these changes and leverage learning to attract, develop and retain the best talent for your organisation.
- Ongoing assessment to ensure your LMS is configured the way you need.
- Ad-hoc training delivered on request.
- Our consulting practice supports you to develop system and processes in performance management, change management, strategy and competency framework development.
Contact us by phone or email to set up a trial of our learning management system.