We are focused on helping you get the most out of the DOTS LMS. We know how hard it is to juggle the demands of your position as well as knowing all the features and tools in DOTS. We are giving you an opportunity to take 60 minutes out of your day to learn and refresh your knowledge in using DOTS LMS.
This online webinar is going to focus on how to “Set up a Beautiful Course Catalogue”, which will include the following topics:
- Changing the Course Catalogue Home Page
- Adding and Editing Categories and using images and description
- What course components display in the Course Catalogue
- Creating Deep Links to Course Detail Pages in the Course Catalogue
- Creating an Auto-Enrol Link for Course Sessions in the Course Catalogue
- Why you can’t see a course in the Course Catalogue
This webinar will be hosted by Kathleen Bosworth.
Block out one hour in your calendar on Tuesday 23 April.
- 12.00pm AEST (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane)
- 11.30am ACST (Adelaide)
- 10.00am AWST (Perth)
You can register by sending an email to email@example.com
Your registration will be confirmed by email with a link to the online webinar.